TIP-ical Tuesday: SEO Tips
by Katie Booker on July 24, 2020
Is your website eating?
Google’s Search Quality Evaluator Guidelines site “expertise”, “authoritativeness”, and “trustworthiness” (E-A-T).
Besides matching the words in a search query with relevant websites, search algorithms try to prioritize the most reliable sources they can find. To do this, its systems identify signals that help determine which pages are demonstrating E-A-T for any given topic or search query.
Practicing E-A-T is a great way to increase SEO for a website.
What are ways to practice the E-A-T acronym?
- Have experts offer insights in articles
- List the author’s credentials in a small biography
- Link their profile to the article
- Build domain authority
- Have backlinks to other websites
- Have other websites that link to your site
- Ensure there is a clear way for users to contact you on the website
- Link your physical location on the site
- Have a secure website (HTTPS)
Implementing these tips and more can help boost your expertise, authoritativeness and trustworthiness online. Using the E-A-T guidelines can increase your rankings on search engines and help get more users on your website.
If you’re struggling with SEO, our Google Ads certified professional can help improve your websites E-A-T. Contact us today for a free consultation!