The Nosey Intern Episode VIII – Vy Nguyen
This week, ‘The Nosey Intern’ flips the camera on our Visual Media Artist, Vy Nguyen, for a change!
If you’ve missed any of the previous episodes of ‘The Nosey Intern’ you can check them out and follow us on Vimeo here:
1. So say you can only wear one color for the rest of your life, which would you choose? Something black.
2. What’s been the most difficult shoot you’ve ever done? I couldn’t really say, they’re all unique.
3. If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be? A famous documentary filmmaker, Kyle Jones , look him up!
4. What do you think is the greatest invention of all time? The video camera.
5. How did you get into videography? Shooting with my dad’s vhs recorder.
6. Do you have a favorite part of the filming process? The cinematography.
7. What would you say is your best personality trait? The urge to never stop learning.
8. If you could shop for free at one store, which would it be? B&H Photo and Video in New York.
9. If you had to choose between Netflix and Youtube? Youtube.
10. What’s your favorite thing about agency life? The awesome shoots we get to go on and the flavored water.
Thanks for tuning in! Remember to subscribe to our Vimeo page for weekly videos!