The Nosey Intern Episode III – Priyanka Raj
On this week’s episode of ‘The Nosey Intern,’ the interns pry a little bit into the life of our Account Planner, Priyanka Raj!
If you missed any of the previous episodes you can check them out, and follow us on Vimeo here:
Be sure to LIKE our Facebook Page to never miss a #teamcompass video!
1. If you could pick your superpower, what would it be? I wish I could fly like superwoman.
2. Tacos or Pizza? Pizza.
3. What advice do you have for anyone that wants to become an account planner? Get an internship.
4. In one statement describe your job? I am the bridge between the client and the creatives.
5. What’s your favorite place to hang out in Tallahassee? Governor’s Square Mall
6. What’s your favorite thing about marketing? I like the creativity, the collaboration, and the communication.
7. Who is your biggest role model? Father of Advertising: David Ogilvy.
8. What was your first job? I was a junior copywriter at Lowes.
9. How long have you been working at Compass? 6 months and counting.
10. Favorite memory at Compass? I guess the day I got hired.