The Nosey Intern Episode II – Laura Jones
You’ve been waiting for it, and here it is! We are excited to bring you episode II of ‘The Nosey Intern’ video series featuring our Media Strategist, Laura Jones!
Check it out below, and be sure to LIKE our Facebook Page for more weekly videos!
If you missed the first episode of ‘The Nosey Intern’ you can check it out, as well as follow us on Vimeo here:
1. What’d you have for lunch? Quinoa Sweet-Potato Burger.
2. Dogs or Cats? Dogs, for sure.
3. What’s the first thing you’d buy with a million dollars? A Charity.
4. What’s the last movie that made you cry? I don’t really cry. *Crying’s for wussies.
5. You’re on a deserted island, what book do you take with you? Don’t really read, but I’d bring a Martha Stewart Magazine.
6. What does a Media Strategist do? Media Buying for clients.
7. What is your favorite form of media to work with? Probably TV, it’s kinda cool.
8. What surprised you most about Compass? How many types of coffee there can be in one office.
9. What’s your favorite memory at Compass? Ooh, Taco Wednesday!